Peregrine Health Services is meeting the accelerating demands of a graying population. With multiple sites in locations ranging from the inner city to farm communities across Ohio, Peregrine understands senior care is not one-size-fits all. Being responsive to the needs of any given community means that Peregrine is continually developing new health resources and long-term living options to most effectively serve seniors and their families. In addition, Peregrine is dedicated to the viability of the communities in which it operates, providing stable jobs and economic opportunities to the more than 1600 employees operating in 16 facilities across the state. Part of the challenge for marketing Peregrine is changing the negative stereotype of the typical nursing home. Leveraging Peregrine’s dedication to clinical care and resident services, Sparkafire leads strategic communications programs to support the company in Charting New Courses in Senior Care.
With a managed services approach to integrated digital and traditional corporate communications, Sparkafire serves as the virtual marketing department providing strategies that have helped Peregrine reach the highest system census levels in its 12-year history.
- Developing strategy and creative for print, radio, TV, outdoor and mobile advertising
- Leading development of system-wide Web sites for all facilities, providing content management and SEO
- Managing corporate branding for local market implementation
- Creating sales collateral materials
- Designing lead generation and referral strategies
- Leading online reputation management and crisis communications
- Providing event promotions
- Curating content and writing newsletters
- Supporting talent recruiting and retention programs
- Providing business-to-professional marketing solutions