You know your story’s a good one. But you struggle to tell it. It’s almost as if all the new tools and channels for getting your message out there, rather than making it easier on you, are actually overwhelming you. You question whether you have the right internal resources to get it all done, and yet you’ve never really found an outsider who could do it to your satisfaction or budget. Perhaps it’s time to take a new approach – a managed services approach – to your image, your brand and your story.
Up to this point, we’ve been talking all about Sparkafire and our clients – to demonstrate our credentials and expertise. But it’s really not about us. It’s about your unique communications challenges, about how you want to change the way the world sees you. So, ask yourself a few key questions, then if you see an area where Sparkafire could help amplify your results, contact us. We’d love to add Your Image Here.
- When it comes to public relations and marketing communications, are you spending money or investing it?
- Are you guided by a strategic communications plan, or do you just feel like you’re playing Whack-a- Mole marketing?
- Is your messaging consistent, clear and easy for your customers, constituents, stakeholders, citizens and employees to understand and share with others?
- Are you overwhelmed by the ever-changing channels of new media?
- Is your marketing comprehensive, integrated, effective?
- Do you have the resources in-house to achieve comprehensive, integrated and effective communications?
- Do you feel like you could be doing better?
- Are you ready to make a change and do things differently?
Are you ready to put your story to work?